Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year everyone! I am afraid I am quite typical when it comes to not keeping resolutions. Most years I prefer to semi-commit with the old "I'm not doing resolutions this year, but I'm going to try and...". Yeah, that doesn't work either.

This year I would like to eat better. With my son starting solids I have become aware of how much I eat that I am not willing to feed him. So why am I eating it? I'd like to try and reduce the amount of sugar I eat, but I have a serious chocolate addiction so I'm not sure how well that will go.

I also have great plans for this blog and my TpT store. I am finally at a point where I am proud of the products I am putting up and am making some progress in terms of getting them noticed. I also have some great ideas for this blog so stay tuned!

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday and a really great 2017!

Love Mrs Hartig

No comments:

Post a Comment